Sunday, September 18, 2005

hairy hairy

title: hairy hairy
i have been going crazy over curly hair these few day... trying wayz and methods to make my hair go curly... but i have not got the effect i wan... I WILL KEEP TRYING... my mum is sick and tired of me standing in fromt of the mirror combing, blowing doing funny things to my hair... hahaha...
also... i tink i wan to go dye my hair le...
i think i say b4 a long time ago... but until now still lidat... hahaha... i got no money... and its impossilbe for my mama to sponsor me de.... she sure will nag one... but if i can do it i will dye my hair ash brown... haha...
if you all are kind enuff... sponsor me... hahaha...
my blog will be short like all those previous posting...
I M A LAZY WOMAN...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home