Saturday, July 23, 2005

I AM REALLY A GENIUS

title: I AM REALLY A GENIUS

life is getting pretty busy now... got 4 projects on the run and the deadline is coming soon... OMG!... stress arhz...

nevemind... I AM A GENIUS! nothing can deter me... AND I AM a genius... i just did a IQ test for my psycho... and i scored 120... so ny IQ is 120... hahaa... the average is onli 80-110... this shows that i am not a self proclaim genius... its proven!!!... haha... YES! i am a genius... whiz kid...

xXx: chey! if u are genius you now already in raffles institution le...

haha... ermz... coz... i prefer something more hands on... you get what i mean... oso it doesn't mean tat genius MUST go to prestigious JC or must graduate from harvard university... moreover i am too smart for them too except me... haha...

-----

i really cannot tahan myself sia... so hao lian... haha... ny mama always say empty vessle make the most noise... haha...
but its not my fault... i din eat before any humble pie... apple pie... yam pie, pineapple pie all got eat before.. jiu shi never eat before humble pie... if you got see any place sell humble pie let me noe... i want to go buy...

anyway nothing much to say oso... just very sian and very busy... haha...

ps: i am using a laptop... haha... so happy... i think i the next thing i wanna get is a acer or fujitsu laptop... the super light and A4 size one... papa... faster tio toto or 4D... hahaha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home