Tuesday, July 05, 2005

whAo!

title: whAo!

do you know who is this guy?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HE IS THE ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP PLASTIC SURGEON... DR WOFFLES WU...

WHAO!
he sure be my best friend in 20 years time...

i think his wife is the most fortunate woman in Singapore... haha... can have sessions of botox and fillers... miso therapy... liposuction... tummy tuck... face lift...
she name it she will have it...
so good... *envy*
being his kid would also be great sia... haha... double eyelid... angelina jolie's lips... pamela anderson breast (which is far too big) ...
all you have to do is ask it and you will be given...

hai... bo pian... this is MY life... i think i am a blind in my previous life... walk into the wrong door when i go "tou tai" thats why 'hao liao' oso dun haf my share...
when i die next time must burn a few pair of specs for me so can see the door number clearly... must see the door number with alot of 8 de... dun 'shoot bird'... see 6 into 8... if possible find a door number with '#08-888'... haha

its not that my life now very jia lat...
how can my life now be so jia lat when i can eat bird nest with ginseng as desert everyday...
xXx: HAO LIAN LA...
mE: I SAY b4 LE... I AM NOT HAO LIAN... I JUST DUNNO HOW TO BE HUMBLE... becoz i never eat before humble pie... NOT MY FAULT RIGHT!
xXx: ...
mE: sOmemore you think there is not price to pay de arhz... wan eat jiu can de arhz... like i say... hao liao always dun haf my share... i WORK FOR IT de...

because of this:
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
i got my birdnest... therefore I DON'T get it for nothing!

THAT'S not my body horz!... I HAVE BREAST AND THE PICTURE HAS NONE!!!
REALLY!!! ITS NOT ME!!! I HAVE BREAST!!!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!
mE: i can go nude to prove it... if you wan!
xXx: OMG! MARY MOTHER OF JESUS!
PLEASE SAVE THE WORLD FROM DEVASTATION!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home