Monday, September 12, 2005

sick...

title: i m sick...

i m really suay... the beginning of holidays onli jiu sick le... been vomitting since ystd evening... and i've got to balme myself for this... WHY? because i ate "you tiao" in the morning...
people: nothing wrong ma...
i cannot eat oily food in the morning... coz my stomach not good... in a sense its weak... so i cannot really take oily food... esp. in the morning...
juz got to blame myself for being so greedy... the doctor say i m a bit dehydrated... so muz drink a lot of water... but the problem is what i eat or drink i will all vomit out... but i think i am getting a bit better liao... hope by tomolo i will be ok...

i love my new blog skin... and i love it very much... but... i hate it now!!!..
I HATE IT!
BECAUSE PERLINE HAS THE SAME ONE... WHY?! WHY LIDAT?!
i am gonna look for new skin liao...
people: you dun like perline ixxit?
erm... not really la... it just that i dun like having the same things people have...

keep a look out of nice blog for me... drop me a msg when you think you found a nice one...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home