Friday, December 30, 2005

updates updates updates...

title: updates... updates... updates

yes... my christmas wish came true... when out with jas and may on thursday... haha.. had a great time even though it was short la... but better den none right?

morning when to meet a fren at amk... den later meet up wif veron at J8... ate pastamania... den she asked me... "why u dun wan find yourself a bf?"
my answer den was... "dunnoe lehz... just dun feel like"
den on my way home (she went to her bf house) i thought about this question...
i finally came up with a staisfying answer...
Because i know what i want... i know what kind of guy i want.. and he has not appear. YEAH!

another thing... new year is around the corner... to be exacty its approx. 32 hrs away... and i have drawn up my new year resolution (most of the time, i don't work towards it)
- SLIM SLIM SLIM
- TRY to save more (i said "TRY")
- buy more clothes... (it contradicts the above resolution... whatever)
- get my mum something she likes (its been a long time since i buy her gifts)
- get a rich bf... hAha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home